Become a monthly donor!
Monthly donations provide a steady and sustainable source of funds we can depend on. They give the Nature Trust with the ability to strategically plan for the future, and take swift action when important opportunities arise.
Monthly donations provide TWICE the impact. Because we know we can count on these gifts each month, we are able to plan ahead—mapping out lands to acquire and work that can be done. While annual (once-a-year) gifts are greatly appreciated, we do not know ahead of time if we will receive them. Monthly donations give us BOTH the gift of the actual funds as well as the ability to plan strategically, knowing what amount we will receive each month.
It’s easy to give monthly. You can do so online with a credit card (just check the box that says “make this a monthly donation”), or print this form and mail it to us with your cheque or credit card details. We will then automatically debit your credit card or bank account each month. You always remain in charge and you can change or stop your donation any time.
Five benefits to monthly giving:
- Monthly giving is easy and convenient. Simply sign up once, and you’re set. No filling in forms every year and no need for reminders.
- Monthly giving is flexible. You can increase, decrease or stop your monthly gift at any time. Simply email us or give us a call. You can choose your payment option, too, automatic debit to your bank account, or credit card, whichever is most convenient for you.
- Making your gift monthly also maximizes your impact because you decrease administrative costs for the Nature Trust, so more of your gift goes to on-the-ground conservation action.
- You’re that much more green when you give monthly, too, because your paper-free monthly transaction means you’re saving land—and saving paper, too!
- Monthly donors also feel a special connection to nature from seeing the Nature Trust on their monthly bank or credit card statement, a reminder each month they’re doing their part for nature.
The pool of monthly donations we receive each month is like the strong roots supporting and sustaining our forests, providing strength and resilience. By becoming our newest monthly supporter, you will bring that same strength and resilience to land conservation.