The Nova Scotia Nature Trust is Nova Scotia’s only conservation charity dedicated exclusively to protecting our province’s unique natural legacy through private land conservation.
We welcome the opportunity to work with media to tell the stories of the incredible natural places we protect and the people that make these conservation achievements possible.
We can provide images, videos, b-roll, maps and backgrounders upon request for your story and are here to help coordinate interviews with staff and volunteers.
For more information please contact:
Maggie Sutherland, Communications Coordinator
About the Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- A registered conservation charity dedicated to protecting outstanding natural areas on private land in Nova Scotia.
- Works with private landowners to protect, in perpetuity, Nova Scotia’s natural legacy, from rare and endangered wildlife habitats to outstanding coastal areas and old growth forests.
- Leading endangered species habitat conservation efforts through community outreach and education, landowner education and stewardship, permanent protection and stewardship of the highest priority habitats.
- Permanently protected over 11,000 acres of outstanding natural areas in Nova Scotia through land acquisition, conservation agreements with landowners, and conservation education
- For more about the Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- For more about saving land
- For more about stewarding land