The Nature Trust’s Guardians of the Land are loyal supporters of the Nature Trust who, like you, understand the urgency of our conservation efforts and are deeply committed to our work. This program was designed as a tangible way for our most loyal and dedicated supporters to invest in the future of our natural legacy and to pool their resources with other like-minded Guardians to help us shape the future of land conservation in our beautiful province.
Guardians recognize both the need for ongoing, committed significant support to enable us
to plan for the future and to guarantee the sustainability of the conservation work we do, and also the importance of providing unrestricted funds to ensure we are able to address the areas of greatest need.
How do you get involved?
You choose whether to make a pledge over a three or five year term. You decide the best way to give—monthly, quarterly or annually.
Please contact Barbara Haley at email@example.com for more information.
Meet our Guardians of the Land
If available, you can read our Guardians’ stories by clicking on their names below:
- Jane Allen & Rochelle Owen
- Anne Campbell & John Lindsay
- Fred & Nancy Chipman
- Byron Corner & Patricia Robertson-Corner
- Jack & Corinne Duffy
- Rick & Mary Emberley
- Chris & Hiya Field
- Helga Guderley
- Verna J. Higgins
- John Himmelman
- Klaus & Joan Jensen
- Keith & Dany MacIntyre
- Judy Manchester & David Stevenson
- Bob & Peggy (Colthart) McCalla
- Bob & Wendy McDonald
- Judy Robertson & daughters
- Jason Roth & Cheryl Steadman-Roth
- Alastair Saunders & Chris Corston
- Paul & Susan Scott
- Susan Sherwin & Richmond Campbell
- Whipple Smith & Jim Kanellakos
- Darlene Stone
- Rick & Janet Whitman
- Gregor Wilson & Erica van Vulpen
Thank you also to our Guardians of the Land who wish to remain anonymous.