This is a collection of resources focusing on the conservation options available to owners of ecologically significant land. Here you'll find information on everything from the first steps towards protecting your land to the tax implications of your decision.
If there is any further information you'd like to have, please don't hesitate to contact our staff who will be happy to assist you.
All these documents are in pdf format and require Adobe Reader (click the yellow 'get Adobe Reader' button).
Introductory publications from the Nature Trust:
- Introduction to the Nature Trust Brochure (602 Kb)
- Old Growth Forests (159 Kb)
- Our Conservation Successes
Nature Trust publications with details of the various land protection options available to landowners:
- Options for Landowners Handbook
- Conservation Easements Factsheet
- Financial Considerations Factsheet
- Stewardship Agreements Factsheet
Ecological Gifts Program
For information on the federal government Ecological Gifts Program please visit their website.