17th Annual Dinner and Auction
Join the Nature Trust for our 17th Annual Dinner and Auction on October 23, 2014 at the Cunard Centre in Halifax, and celebrate 20 years of conservation in Nova Scotia. This event is one of Halifax’s most exciting environmental events, offering guests the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals, hear stories and experiences of conservation efforts taking place in Nova Scotia and help raise critical funds for the Nature Trust to continue saving unique and outstanding places across Nova Scotia.
Here are some highlights:
- A celebration of twenty years of conservation successes displayed in gorgeous photography, stories and more!
- Nationally-known speaker, David Phillips - Senior climatologist at Environment Canada
- Action-packed silent auction and games of chance
- Our host and MC this year will be the Nancy Regan
- A spacious new venue - the Cunard Centre
October 23 , 2014
Free parking available on-site.
Doors open and silent auction begins at 5:30pm, appetizers passed at 5:45pm
Dinner served at 6:45pm
- Regular: $150 (single ticket); $1500 (table of 10)
- Conservation table: $2000 - includes company recognition in the event program, unique table signage, recognition by the evening's host and preferred seating.
- Download the ticket order form.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Michelin’s mission is “To make a sustainable contribution to progress in the mobility of people and goods by constantly enhancing freedom of movement, safety, efficiency and pleasure when on the move.”
Michelin is committed to working towards the protection and sustainability of Nova Scotia’s natural areas.
Farnell Packaging Ltd.